Yoga is a gentle, yet powerful healing practice that helps us to connect with and befriend our body so we can return to the driver’s seat and reclaim ownership of our life.
Yoga actively supports regulation of our emotions and mastery over the stress response in our body. Through a regular practice, the body becomes an anchor; strong and stable, enabling us to develop trust in our in-built ability to manage anxiety. Through our one-to-one sessions, I will design a customized yoga program which will be flexible to support you in your struggle with stress and anxiety.
I can help you:
- Reconnect to your body and unlock the innate strength that lies within it.
- Discover and explore the power of your breath as a means to become present in your life (rather than a passenger). In our sessions you will learn to cultivate mind- body awareness through reconnection to your breath.
- Develop tailored sequences that target and dissolve areas of stress in your body. The sustained stretches held in Yoga help to release chronic tension patterns stuck in the body leading to both physical and emotional relief over time.
- Develop your capacity to tolerate the overall experience of anxiety and to begin, over time, end the pattern of hijacking that occurs to your emotions and thoughts. I will support you to discover a healthy and empowered way out of anxiety, rather than habitually succumbing to unhealthy and toxic behaviours.
With regular practice, our sessions will enable you to feel safety in your body so you can begin to open up and embrace life in a fuller and more confident way.
STRESS AND ANXIETY 3-MONTH ONE-TO-ONE PROGRAM
DETAILS OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Offered face-to-face and online.
- Consists of 12 one-hour sessions (One session weekly).
- You can book your sessions for a day and time that suits your schedule (24hour cancellation policy applies).
THIS PROGRAM CAN BENEFIT YOU IF:
- You are seeing a Counsellor/Psychotherapist and want to complement and support your therapy work.
- You wish to offer yourself healing outside of a purely medical approach – to work with your body and mind.
- You wish to learn and utilize your body’s natural processes to release tension, destress and regain balance.
- You want to foster a deeper sense of awareness, compassion and appreciation for your body and breath.
- You are ready to invest in a self-care program that can support your long-term physical, mental and emotional well-being.